Requires CodeWarrior for Windows version 5.3 or greater. You can probably get it to work on a Mac, but you'll need a tool to convert the resources to Macintosh format.
- Unzip the treadssrcX_X_XX.zip file.
- Run CodeWarrior and open treads_rel.mcp or treads_dbg.mcp depending on whether you want the release or the debug project.
- Click the "Make" button in the project window.
- treads.prc or treads_dbg.prc will be created in the "Obj" directory.
Understanding the Source
The Module Listing gives a complete list of all C++ files in the TREADS source and what they do.
If you find a bug, please send a and include the following information:
- Type of device, e.g. Palm m505, Sony Clie PEG-SJ22, Handspring Visor Basic, etc.
- Version of PalmOS, e.g. 4.0, 4.1, 3.1H2, etc. If you don't know: Run the Application Launcher by tapping the Home button to the left of the Graffitti Area. Tap the Menu button and select App/Info. Select the Version button and you will see the PalmOS version at the top of your screen.
- Version of TREADS, e.g. 0.2.24. You can find this in the "About TREADS" menu in the game itself, or from the App/Info menu in the Application Launcher.
- Detailed description of the bug, enough information so I can make it happen on one of my devices. If I can't reproduce the bug, I can't fix it. Thanks.